Thursday, March 13, 2008

Back to blogging

So I've decided it's time to start blogging again...it's been awhile and I figure oh, why not!

I have a few that I just never published, so if you see a lot pop up at the same time...no I'm not just extremely bored and I swear I do have a life outside of the internet.

Speaking of my life outside of the internet...I have 3 more months until the latest edition to our family arrives. I find myself thinking "WHAT THE HELL DID I GET MYSELF IN TO"?! quite frequently. I'm going to have 3 boys...and yes, I count my husband in there b/c while he is wonderful, he is sometimes like another kid.

So yes, our newest baby boy will be here soon, which means my current baby boy won't be my baby anymore. Scary stuff.

My due date? June 12th...however I do believe I will give birth to this one on June 13th. Why? Because it is Friday the 13th and it just seems fitting considering all the ups and downs of this pregnancy.

No comments: