Monday, March 17, 2008

Smith's Vanilla Ice Cream

Last night I was hungry but could not for the life of me figure out what I was hungry for. Normally, not a big deal, but when 6 months pregnant it's a HUGE deal. Literally.
Hmm...chips? nope. cookies? nope. cereal? still not cutting it. Strawberry banana smoothie? eh, not quite.
Wait, what is that I see? Plain vanilla ice cream, oh why not.
I use my little dessert bowls, you know, for portion control. I sit down to enjoy my cup of ice cream and it's a.maz.ing. Seriously, no wonder I have no need for sex these days, I have ice cream. Of course that little cup didn't cut it...so I had to go back for a second.

Now it's 12:45 the next day and all I can think about is the vanilla ice cream in my freezer. Maybe with a side of Reese's Peanutbutter eggs. Yes, that sounds like a wonderful lunch.

Oh, and for the record, I am very much a chocolate girl, so I can totally blame this craving on pregnancy :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.