Monday, June 9, 2008

Eviction Notice

I gave this child his eviction notice on Saturday...I'm still waiting. He's a rather rude tenant with all his kicking and punching the walls, keeping me up at all hours of the night only to wake me in the early hours of the morning by bouncing around like he's at a birthday party at Pump It Up. Rude I tell you.

Apparently he thinks my eviction notice is funny and is going to force me to take matters in to my own hands to get him out. Bring on the chipotle and yoga ball.

Now, lets talk about the weather.

I love summer, I live in the wrong state b/c I could handle the heat all the time and I despise winter. I hate being cold, I have everything about winter except Christmas. Christmas is the only time I find snow to be acceptable. Okay, and I do enjoy eating large amounts of cookies and covering my growing stomach in large sweaters.

Normally I would relish the fact that after months of cold weather we hit 90 in June. Really, that just doesn't happen...but this is OH so we can go from frost one night to 90 the next.

Of course this is not my typical June. When it hit 75 I felt like it was 90. You do the math. I don't have air conditioning. I'm hot. I'm pregnant...39 weeks and 4 days pregnant to be exact...and did I mention that I am HOT? I don't sweat, thank goodness b/c I don't like sweat...and I am a sweaty beast these days. I don't like it. My feet look like sausages and I had to break down and take my wedding rings off.

I'm done.finished.fullybaked.cooked

1 comment:

Fifty K said...

I love that you served your baby with an eviction notice. Very funny.