Sunday, November 9, 2008

Another game of TAG

My friend and former wedding officiant extraordinaire, Charity tagged me and I figured I'd better get around to doing it. The game is to list 7 random things about myself. Really? Only 7? Okay, here goes

1. I am obsessed with running my fingers through my hair when it's straight. Which is probably why it ends up looking greasy after a day. I just can't help it.

2. I love sleep and sleeping in but can rarely do it.

3. I could watch reruns of the original 90210 all.day.long and never get bored

4. I know every line to Dirty Dancing and yet have to watch it every time it's on tv.

5. I used to be addicted to the SIMS and probably still would be if my computer would run SIMS 2 properly

6. I want to chop my hair off, big time but would then be forced to straighten it everyday and I am too lazy for that.

7. I enjoy tormenting Ian...he rolls over from belly to back but then can't roll the other way, he gets mad and cries...and I laugh b/c it's 'cute'. :)

and I'm feeling lazy, so I'm not tagging anyone.

2 comments:

Annegirrl said...

Wow! I haven't heard Charity's name in ages! I'm off to check out her blog and leave a comment or 2!

Anonymous said...

Hello hello hi! Thanks for playin' the game Stace - you is da best.

Also, I *ahem* prefer the title "Most Awesome and All Knowing Wedding Goddess Charity".

Thanks!