Monday, December 22, 2008

6 month update

It's a little late, Ian was 6 months on the 12th but we just went today for his well baby check.

He stats
Height: 26.25"
Weight:15lbs 10oz
Head: 17

He's still on the low end for weight, but catching up in height. The doc heard a slight heart murmur so we're headed to the hospital in Feb for an ultrasound. He doesn't seem concerned, said it's usually nothing, so I'm sticking with the don't worry until necessary attitude.

Other stuff: He can crawl in reverse, he's working on forward motion. Right now he just gets up on all fours and sort of lunges forward...but going backwards, he's good. He has his bottom 2 teeth and I'm pretty sure there are more on the way. He can now roll both ways, so yea, he'll be mobile soon enough. Yikes, watch out!!

And on to the important part: PICTURES!!!



And, all of my boys!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I can't believe he's 6 months already. It's craziness. I'm not 100%, but I think heart murmurs are fairly common early on. If hte doctor's not concerned, I would say that's a good thing. So exciting he's crawling. He's a mover and a shaker.