Saturday, January 31, 2009

Fun stuff

While browsing blogs I came across Nicole who is also outnumbered in her house full of boys! She posted this fun little meme from Golden Goodness and I decided I wanted to play along.

I know it's not Friday...but I'm doing it anyway :)
GoldenGoodness

1. Do you and your spouse still celebrate Valentine's Day?
Not really...we might buy cards or candy...he might get me a rose...and he might get lucky that night. All depends on what's going on :)

2. When's the last time you licked a stamp?
Do they even still have stamps you have to lick??

3. How many clocks are in your home?
mmm...5 including the stove/microwave and computers.

4. What holiday is closest to your birthday?
Halloween!

5. Do you cook anything the same way your mother made it when you were growing up?
My mom is not much of a cook, so no, not really.

6. Do you pay bills online?
If I can, I do!

7. Will you be gathering to watch the Super Bowl on Sunday?
Just with my boys!

8. Have you treated yourself to something this week?
Starbucks :)

No comments: