Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Thank You Starbucks

Thank you for your convenient locations, thank you for not only having a drive thru making it oh so easy to swing by and grab that caramel macchiato with chocolate syrup while still in my PJ's but to also having one inside of Target. Yes, thank you for feeding my ever growing addiction, along with my waistline.



I've tried to convince myself that I could just start drinking coffee at home, but I don't actually enjoy tasting my coffee...only the sugar and syrups running through that caffeine that I find myself needing to get through the day.

Not even your ridiculous sizes (what is wrong with Small,Medium and Large?) can make me walk away...or your outrageous prices...I mean who really pays $4 for a cup of freaking coffee?! Apparently, me...and millions of others as you seem to be popping up on any corner that isn't taken my McDonalds.

So thank you Starbucks for giving me yet another addiction to overcome in order to stay on WW.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I concur. I don't drink coffee but damn it if I don't want to order one of every swirly, frothy, vanilla-y drink on their menu!

*grumble grumble grumble*

Anonymous said...

Hey chica, I gots an award for yo! Come on by my bliggity blog!