Thursday, February 26, 2009

Dreams

Seriously, I don't know what is going on in my subconscious, but I'd like to go back to my peaceful dreamless sleep now, thanks. Of course, if my 6 year old would keep from waking me in the middle of the night, maybe I wouldn't be having these dreams. The weird ones always come after I've been woken up and gone back to sleep.

Dream cheating.

Jared cheated on me...he came home and told me about it. I cried, I yelled, I cried some more. At some point I remember thinking that I felt totally alone and lost b/c I wasn't telling anyone what happened. Why? Because I hadn't decided if I was going to stay or not...and if I stayed, I didn't want anyone to know what happened.
You know those dreams that are so emotional and feel so real that when you wake up in the morning your body feels like you've been crying and you either want to hug someone or hit them?
Jared didn't appreciate it when I smacked him.

The fire:
Our house is on fire. Everything is burning to the ground and I grabbed the boys and put them across the street. I ran back to the house and the outside walls were gone, but yet I could reach in and grab stuff...I was screaming at people to let me grab pictures b/c I worked really hard on getting them and wasn't going to let them burn. Um, okay. Oh...and I was pissed that all my baby stuff I was going to sell this summer was burning in front of me.

Yea...I woke up saying WTF was that all about?

I normally don't even remember my dreams and if I do, it's only for a few mins before rolling over and going back to sleep.

2 comments:

natalie said...

Haha I've had the dreams of Rick cheating on me...and then I'm all angry at him the next day. Instead of fires, I dream of tornadoes.

Weird.

Amy said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one that smacks her husband for dream cheating!