Monday, March 23, 2009

What are you thinking about?

A: Mommy, are you thinking about something?
M: Yes I am
A: What are you thinking about?
M: I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to get you and your brother inside and carry the computer in without making too much fuss and disrupting the kids and teachers.
A: Oh...
M: Are you thinking about something?
A: I dunno
M: You don't know?
A: Well, I'm thinking about chasing K around the playground.
M: Really?
A: Yea. Hey mommy, wouldn't it be fun if we could play a game where like, boys could marry boys and girls could marry girls. That would be cool.
M: Yes Aiden, that would be great.

--Conversation on the way to school to drop off the library computer that hubby worked on for us. This was after I managed to get both boys and the computer tower in to the car only to realize I left the keys in the house, which I had locked. Jared came and unlocked the house for me, but I was too late to drop Ian off with my mom and then go to the school. Instead, I had a 9 month old helper in the library today. Needless to say, we didn't stay long.

Oh and girls can marry boys is a popular game on the playground, so I've heard.

No comments: