Monday, April 6, 2009

Myspace and Mother Nature

What do they have in common?

They both put themselves at the top of my shit list today.

Mother nature:
It's April...not November. There is no good reason for SNOW. FREAKING SNOW! I don't care that I live in OH and it's not safe to say the snow is gone until May. It's April 6th, you have been given your walking papers, now get the hell out until November (okay, who am I kidding, Oct).

Myspace:
Thank you for letting me create a fancy event complete with background templates. It's lovely...except it does me no good when I can't use the "INVITE GUESTS" option. I am now the only person attending my event.
Tom, fix it already, mmmkay? Thanks!

2 comments:

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

hi there! just wanted to pop in and let you know that i have you for the MY FAVORITE THINGS swap from Country Girl, City Life's blog! i look forward to getting to know you:)

noelle

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

hi again! so are we each others partners then??

noelle :)

(i have 2 boys and 2 fat cats; lol!!)