Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Favorite Things Swap!

I signed up for my first swap over at Country Girl, City Life last month and I really wasn't sure what to expect. Noelle and I were assigned to each other and became quick bloggy friends. We both live in a crazy house full of boys, love to cook, have an unhealthy need to see the inside of a Target store on a regular basis and have found many other things in common over the course of the weeks leading up to the swap. Little did we know, we already shared some 'Favorite Things'!

Noelle totally spoiled me!! Seriously, when the box showed up I was rushing in the door to tear in to it. Knowing that it would be full of all sorts of goodies...and boy was I right!!

My youngest son 'ate' the note that was included, but I'm pretty sure the pictures speak for themselves:

What was hiding in all that adorable paper?






Thank you again Noelle! I love everything!!!




4 comments:

Kati said...

Yea! Glad you had fun!!

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

yay! can i have some of that stuff back??? lol no, j/k.. it was fun spoiling ya!! us girls gotta stick together huh??

so the little on ate the note?? that is hilarious!!!

hope you enjoy everything that i sent you, dear!!

hugs,
noelle :)

City girl turned Country Girl said...

Nice gifts!!! What a variety!! The swap was very fun!!

Karol said...

I'm very jealous over here!! Cute stuff!!