Monday, May 11, 2009

The post you've all be waiting for

Or...maybe not...but it's the post I've been saying I was going to make.
I have all of 30 minutes before I need to actually get ready to leave and this is how I decided to spend my time. See, you should feel special.

Okay...here are the family pics from the Scleroderma Photoshoot. Callie from 831 Photography took ours and I couldn't be happier.
Btw, for anyone interested, the walk is on June 6th and you can easily make a donation online. For anyone who knows me IRL the info is on my Facebook, if you're not on there, let me know and I'll get it to you. Dummy me used my first and last name so I'm not posting it here. :)

Okay...here goes. I still need to order them!









3 comments:

natalie said...

Those pictures are awesome!

And I love your new look, lady! :)

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

these pics are soooo darn cute!!

noelle ♥

Fifty K said...

Pictures turned out beautifully.