Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I'm fairly certain I broke a bloggy rule

You see, I'm sitting here avoiding my children like a good mommy, don't lie, you know that is what you are doing right now too. Embrace it. Anyway, I was checking out my blog roll, doing a little catch up and I read one of my faves, My Kids Might Be Martians. She was accepting some bloggy friend love when I realized that I had posted this cool little award in my side bar but never formally accepted it, bad bad blogger that I am.


OrdinaryAndAwesome.com is the Chronicles of My Ordinary and Awesome Life, Family, and Thoughts. OrdinaryAndAwesome.com is the Mostly Wordless Wednesday headquarters as well as the home to several original awards and memes.


You see Sara over at Ordinary and Awesome gave me a superstar blogger award. I'm not sure I'd call myself a superstar, I'm still one of the little people in the bloggy world...but hey, I like my little pond. I'm pretty comfy here. So, go visit Sara (she's also the one responsible for my kick ass layout) and show her some love too.



1 comment:

Stacy Uncorked said...

Congrats on your award! You are way better than me - I have a pile'o'awards I still have yet to make time to acknowledge and post...urgh! So way to go! :)