Sunday, June 7, 2009

I've been very quiet

I don't have a good excuse, really.

I just haven't had anything all that interesting to say...and well...I figure you don't really want to hear about the boring day to day stuff.

How about some non sense from Thing 1.

Today at the park he was playing with some other boys, he jumped up and looked like he was growling and ripping his shirt off. I asked him if he was the hulk and he said "yes". With air quotes. My six year old gave me air quotes. HUH?

I was babysitting for Mrs. Incredible on Friday. Our boys generally get along great, but like all boys they end up in some kind of conflict. At one point in the afternoon T1 was sitting on my parents glider and when O came over to sit/lay on him I hear *sigh* "I need some alone time. Just leave me alone" I told you he was dramatic like a 13 year old girl.

The baby has a new trick. He climbs up in to the chair and the slides off, head first. Yea, it's fun...for him anyway.


1 comment:

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

you crack me up!! glad you were back today for a visit:) missed ya ♥