Monday, June 8, 2009

Move over Martha!

Bakerella is going to give you a run for your money!!

I don't remember who posted a link to her blog...I randomly click through blogs and then bookmark them. I came across this recipe for Cake Pops and thought to myself 'huh, I don't have nearly enough things on my to-do list for T2's party, I MUST try these'

So, tonight I conducted my trial run...and while hers came out a bit more cakey then mine, they're delicious!!! (although for the real thing I'm doing chocolate cake with blue/yellow candy coating and then white cake dyed blue with milk chocolate coating)




Now, if I can just attempt Martha's Monkey cake...maybe tomorrow. :)



3 comments:

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

dang! those look good!!!

natalie said...

Awesome! I've seen those on another site! Good job!! :)

Mommy of M's said...

I bookmarked this too. I can't wait until I have time to make them. They look so good.