Thursday, July 23, 2009

Zoo pics

Last week I met up with my blogging buddy Noelle, as mentioned the my last post, for a trip to the Zoo.

No, no it wasn't a family reunion, it really was a zoo...with animals other then my children.

While we were waiting at the entrance I tried to get a picture of the boys in front of the sign. This is what I ended up with:


Noelle's oldest was celebrating his birthday, and apparently my oldest was giving him the crazy eye. At one point during the day the phrase "Happy Birthday, Dude" was uttered. It was pretty cute, if I do say so myself.


They had these awesome honeycombs that the kids had a blast playing in, of course even the little guy needed in on the action!



Here are some of the random animal pics. It was a really awesome trip and we're excited to go back!


I have more pictures...and more stories, but I'm old and it's past 11pm, which means my brain is no longer functioning and I need sleep.

Depending on my level of lazy, I may or may not post more. No promises.


2 comments:

Karol said...

Awww! Looks like you guys had a great time! Love the picture of the boys in the honey comb!

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

love that collage you did! awesome girl! again, thanks for a FUN Time!!!