Saturday, September 19, 2009

Bags Bags Bags

Have I mentioned that I love bags? Or purses...or handbags...or whatever you want to call them. I love them...I walk through the store and run my hand across the fine (or sometimes not so) leather. I marvel at the color combination and contemplate what it would and wouldn't match.

And then I leave.

With nothing.

Because I"m cheap and I use the same purse until it dies. *sigh* Unless of course I find a killer deal on clearance. :)

Seven Clown Circus is doing a seriously kick ass giveaway right now.

Here is a preview and a few of my favorites:



So, head on over to Seven Clown Circus and check the rest of what Native Honey has to offer. You won't be disappointed!

1 comment:

Kris said...

I love bags too! But I go way over board and have a closet full of them. Thank goodness hubby doesn’t know how much they all cost