Sunday, September 27, 2009

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't blog

I've started several different blogs over the past week and they're all just...not right.

I'm angry, I'm bitter, I'm crabby...and I'm just off. If I didn't know better I'd think I was pregnant (which, before you suggest it...I am NOT) There is a lot I want to say and no way to say it. I sometimes wish I was one of those people who just said what they thought, all the time, and were respected for it. But, I'm not.

So, I'm sorry for my hiatus. I'll try to be back soon...with something at least sarcastic for you to enjoy, if not funny.

I will leave you with this though:

T1: This place is a dump
T1's Friend (T1F): What's a dump
T1: you know, when you dump your girlfriend *whispering so I won't hear*
T1F: WHAT?
T1: Shh, don't tell my mommy. When you dump your girlfriend you take her heart out of her body and throw it.
T1F: Ohhhhh

I think he's been watching too much Drake and Josh

2 comments:

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

hey!! whats going on to make you feel so yucky?? sorry to hear that! i wish i could take you away on a road trip:)

the boys convo was funny; MEN!! lol

wanna do a lil swap with me to cheer ya up??? :)

hugs ♥

Anonymous said...

I think the most interesting blog...the ones most worth reading...are when the writer tells it as it is without holding back.

I am still working on this myself.

xoxo