Tuesday, October 13, 2009

One of those days

I couldn't sleep last night, partly due to the fact that I had coffee at 1pm and partly due to the fact that I couldn't turn my brain off. Caffeine keeps me wired for hours, which is why I normally don't have any after about noon, unless I plan on staying up until all hours. Yesterday, I really just wanted my white mocha and I didn't care what time it was. I won't be making that mistake again any time soon.

This morning I managed to drag myself out of bed and get the kids ready and out the door on time...well, almost out the door. My keys were missing, again. 10 minutes before T1 needed to be AT school, which is exactly 10 minutes from my house, I told HH he needed to take him. I did not want this incident again. Nope, no thank you.

Literally, 3 minutes after they left, I found the keys. Under the spelling folder on the table. The good news is, I got my white mocha this morning and managed to stay awake all afternoon. The bad news? While waiting for T1 to get out of school, talking to another mommy, I looked down to notice my nice bright white tag sticking out of the side of my black sweater. Oh yea, my clothes were on inside out. Klassy. Needless to say, I got dressed before I had that coffee...or did I?

Oh, and T1 is selling cookie dough for school. For weeks I've been saying money is due tomorrow. Nope, I was looking at the paper this afternoon and it was due today. I'm an ass. Luckily I can turn it in at our meeting tonight...but I'm still an ass.


1 comment:

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

oh, the day in the life of a busy mom!! sounds a lot like mine!!