Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Why do I find time to blog on Wednesday?

And yet I suck at finding time the rest of the week? Hmmm.

Whew. Who else is happy to see Christmas behind us? Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Christmas...I just don't love the aftermath of it all. The piles of toys that have no homes, the new clothes that need put away, the stuff you don't want/need but yet now have. Come on, you know it's true! Every year some well meaning family member sends you something ridiculous. So, what did YOU get this year? :)

I have a whole toy post planned out but it's going to have to wait. I don't have that much time today :)

And with that, I leave you with these. Ah, my boys.






3 comments:

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

they are so cute! God, i hate the toy aftermath!!!!

love than pic of the lil one; gage makes that same rotten lil face!!!

Noelle ♥

Andrea said...

Too cute! Hope you had a great holiday and happy not quite yet 2010!

natalie said...

Oh, goodness, they are too cute! And rotten ;)