Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Things I was going to blog about, but didn't

As if I needed more reason to keep my blog off my Facebook page, I have a new one. My dad has Facebook...and he's my friend. At first I was all "oh, I can't be FB friends with my daaaad!" Then I realized that I'm pretty boring and the rest of my fam is on there, so really? Whatever. That being said, this blog is not dad friendly. So, yet another reason to keep it away from the fam. Eh, I'm okay with that.

Everyone was sick last week. First all three boys and then me. Luckily I had a mild case of the cold nastiness they had, but it's come back to bite me today. Not sure what is up with that.

We spend the weekend in a nice hotel with T1 for a belated birthday getaway. We to the Museum of Natural History, swimming, ordered pizza, played Uno and had cupcakes for dessert. It was a fabulous way to spend a Saturday night.

I'm behind on my 365 project, which will likely end up being closer to 326 since I forgot totake pictures while battling the cooties. Ah well. I'm going to catch up eventually...and post other pictures and recaps from things like...oh, Christmas!



4 comments:

Sara Elizabeth said...

My Dad is on my Facebook, too. He went to my old blog once and bitched about something I wrote. I told him that if he is going to go to my blog, then he needed to keep his thoughts to himself. Of course, now my blog is Private to prevent him (or other family) from reading anything I write.

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

HAHA! I HAD MORE TROUBLE WITH MY MOM AS A FB FRIEND THAT I DO WITH HER ON MY BLOG!

YOU HAVE BEEN BUSY GIRL!! TAKE IT EASY AND FEEL BETTER SOON ♥

Kris said...

I have my blog link on Facebook but no one every reads my blog so oh well! LOL

Unknown said...

My dad is my most loyal reader. When no one else reads my blog I know my dad does. lol.

I recently linked my blog to facebook and it definitely has its sticky spots - like do i want my male coworkers to know I had to hand express breastmilk into a bowl on new year's day???