Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Wish I had the rack to go with the weight

I've been putting off the whole diet and exercise thing for WAY too long.

I NEED to get my ass in gear.

I occurred to me yesterday though, that I could be happy at the size I am now if I had the rack to go with it. Seriously. While the girls have grown, they're not nearly proportional enough to my tummy (tummy, that makes it sound so cute.) and thighs. It makes it really difficult to find clothes that fit right. If it fits up top, it's too tight around my middle and vice versa. But rather then get a boob job to fix the girls, I guess I'll have to just start trying to deflate the inflatable tube that resides around my middle section.

Right after I finish my white mocha that is.



1 comment:

natalie said...

Oh, I love you! I wish my rack matched my weight too ;)