Saturday, April 12, 2008

2 months to go...

It's officially panic time.

Nursery...what's that? Um, I have a pack-n-play, still in the box. Crib and changing table are in the attic...in the old apartment down the street! The room that will someday be Ian's is filled with boxes, computer crap and random video game junk.

Where on earth are we going to put all the baby stuff?? pack n play, swing, bouncy seat, toys...babies have a lot of crap and so does my 5 year old. Where on earth is it all going to go? My house is going to look like a baby resale shop!

I'm convinced I'm going early this time...no, not just wishful thinking. Okay, maybe a little. But seriously, I just feel like I'm not going to make it until June 12th. Unless this one is as stubborn as his brother.

How on earth am I going to handle TWO boys? I can barely handle Aiden right now. What have I gotten myself in to? I seriously sit and stare at my every growing belly and wonder what the hell I have done. Did I think about this? I know we talked about it...over and over and over again...but really? Did we REALLY think about it? I'm not so sure.

I am pretty sure he is running out of room in previously mentioned belly. Not kidding, I don't think there is anywhere else left to go. I officially can no longer tie my shoes...at least not without a whole lot of discomfort and it's really not worth it. Showering and getting dressed feels like I ran a freaking marathon. It's ridiculous! I feel like I'm a little old lady...and I have 2 months left!!

No comments: