Thursday, March 4, 2010

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood

A beautiful day in the neighborhood...

Ahhh...sunshine.

It makes me happy. Very happy.

And since I've been in such a funk lately, other things that make me happy (other then my boys)


*The first sip of coffee in the morning, especially my white mocha. mmm. Better then sex...okay, maybe tied with really good sex.
 
*Turning the radio up (go ahead...say it..."to that sweet sound...") in the car and rocking out.
 
*Long HOT showers.
 
*Fresh baked cookies, right out of the oven.
 
*Chocolate Peanut butter ice cream, the kind my hubby brought me last night because he thinks my body is just fine. (he's crazy...sweet, but crazy)
 
*A good book.
 
*Nickelodeon shows. I'm not going to lie, I like watching iCarly and Drake & Josh just as much as my 7 year old.
 
*Lists
 
*Blog comments *ahem, hint hint*




      1 comment:

      ♥ Noelle ♥ said...

      great post! u sound so much happier:) the sun works wonders:)