Sunday, April 11, 2010

I'm a queen

Obviously, I'm a queen in my house. What else could I be? I also happen to be a princess, but that's not the point.

Point being...I'm actually an honest to goodness QUEEN FOR THE WEEK!! Yep, that's me! :)
Confessions from a Working Mom

Elizabeth over at Confessions...from a Working Mom does this each week and I think it's awesome!! If you have found me via her blog, welcome. Come on over, get yourself some coffee and make yourself at home! I'll tell you a bit about myself: I'm the redheaded mama, and those boys over to the left? Yea, they're mine. I claim them most days, other days I consider dropping them off at the zoo. What? I don't call the youngest "monkey" for nothing!
I'm a work at home mom, although that seems kind of silly because let's face it...every mom is a work at home mom. That being said, I'm a business manager for a photographer and I work from the desk in my living room. I told you I was a princess, and a bit spoiled.
I over share, I tell stories that shouldn't be posted for the whole internet to read, and I'm fairly certain I'm going to be paying my kids therapy bills in a few years..yet, I do it anyway.
I love coffee, as long as I can't taste the coffee.
Give me a good book and a blue margarita and I'm a happy girl.
I should live on the beach, but I don't.
I am kind of obsessed with lists, and I even make a new list once I cross something off.


My life with 3 boys (unfortunately the fat cat is no longer with us) is not terribly exciting but I like it and hopefully you'll stick around and get to know us and our dysfunctional selves a little better.

Welcome!



4 comments:

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

Enjoy your reign! You and your awesome blog deserve it!

~Elizabeth

Sugar Bear said...

Hi!! Stopping over from Confessions...you sounded so much like me I couldn't help myself.

Have a wonderful reign...I'll be back daily to bow at your feet!!

Daisygirl said...

Hi stopping by from Elizabeth's! OH so yum on a blue margarita its only 11 am here so it may be a little early! haha!
I am now following your blog! Happy Sunday!

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

congrats princess:) love ya ♥