Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years Eve

I could do the typical NYE post about resolutions and what the past year has meant to me...but I don't feel like it.

I am on my couch, in my PJs and half watching The Last Airbender with 3 boys while HH plays DS. Yep, we are a rockin' good time on NYE. Really though, I wouldn't have it any other way. I made a feast of junk food, I have adult beverages and I'm surrounded by my favorite guys...life is good.

I should also do the usual post Christmas run down but I'm kind of a lazy blogger right now, and I don't feel like doing that either. Plus, all my pictures are on a different computer and I don't feel like switching right now. So, Christmas was good...everyone was happy, the boys have even more toys I have yet to find homes for. We did manage to avoid large pieces of plastic crap. We still have plenty of small pieces of plastic crap, but at least it takes up less space :)

Oh...and on the status of the crazy, it's good. I wasn't TOO bad this year. Although, I was right. The first thing Aiden noticed on Christmas morning was the BIG boxes and thought for sure they had to be his. He was perfectly happy with what Santa brought, but I was right about the boxes :)

Happy New Year all!


No comments: