Friday, September 14, 2012

Going Public

My blog has always just been a place for me to put my random musings, usually about my kids, sometimes about my life. It could probably use a good dose of Zoloft with all of the ups and downs. What can I say? I'm moody.

Every once in awhile I toy with the idea of taking it public and actually linking it to my FB or twitter accounts. Only my "internet friends" would read it for awhile but as those friends become real friends and real friends drift apart...I don't know, it seems silly that I'm hiding it. There's really nothing on here that is offensive and I make no apologies for my thoughts. They're MY thoughts and anyone that knows me, knows that while I might be mad or sad about something, I'll snap out of it. I'll get over and move on b/c I don't have time or space in my life to focus on the negative. Okay, so there are a few posts that my family probably doesn't need to read. Like you know, that one about wrestling. Yea, I don't think anyone in my family needs to read that, maybe I could post a warning label: Sometimes I discuss inappropriate things on my blog, proceed with caution. I'm not sure my dad would ever look at my favorite red shoes the same again if he read this one.

Hmmm, on second thought. Maybe I'll just keep this between me and the anonymous internet world. You know...since the interwebs are private and all.


No comments: