Saturday, December 26, 2015

For me

I was going to go back and remove old posts since this blog is terribly outdated but I'm not. I don't really care about the old posts. They all applied to whatever was happening in my life at the time and they can stay. I'm pretty sure nobody actually reads this and that's okay too. I just like to write. I like to write about all the things rattling around in my head that don't always make sense. I like to write about the random things my kids say, the things I wish I could say but don't, the good and the bad. I just like to write. I may not do it well, I may not be a facebook internet sensation and I may be the only one that reads any of it...but that's okay.

Here, this is my place. This is the place where I can just do or say whatever I want and I'm not answering anyone. I'm not out to impress anyone, I'm not worrying that someone will judge me. If they do, too bad, get out of my space.

My space.

Just me.

Me and many stories about my kids and my husband because let's face it. I can only write so much about myself without them. Me, Myself, and I. We're not all that entertaining and even though it's just me here, I still like to be entertained.


No comments: