Thursday, September 4, 2008

Today's food blog

I think I'm going to try blogging what I eat. Why? Because I know all of you care and are on pins and needles just waiting to hear about what deliciousness I came up with. Or really, I figure other WW girls might find it helpful.

Breakfast: 1/2 cup egg beaters (need to find something new, this is getting old) 1 pt
Lunch: Another subway veggie salad. This is not getting old, yet. 3 pts (they put more cheese then normal, so I'm adding an extra point for that)
Snack: Fiber One Oats and Chocolate bar 2 pts
Dinner: 2 cups whole wheat rotini with tomatoes, cucumbers and 2 tablespoons of Wishbone's Parmesan Romano vinaigrette YUMMY 7.5 pts with 2 FF turkey dogs dipped in honey bbq sauce. 2 pts

I have six points left...my Edy's Caramel Praline Crunch frozen yogurt is 5.5 pts for 1 cup! WOO HOO!!

**updated on 9/7 to add that I suck and have decided I am far too lazy to post a food blog. If I have any fun WW recipes to post, I will though :)**

No comments: