Sunday, April 4, 2010

A post because I feel like it

For the record, I am happy. Happier then I have been in a long time. I'm not saying I'm cured, I'm not saying I wasn't depressed and I'm not saying that there isn't a chance I'll be back in a funk next week. I'm also not saying it has anything to do with the freaking amazing reason I was up until almost 2am last night, only part of which involved little to no clothes and a lot of talking. Nope, not saying that.
I am saying, for now I'm HAPPY. I'm currently sitting outside on the laptop listening to my seven year old play moon sand with his action figures. My dad, my husband, and my baby are inside napping. Yes, all of them. My mom is floating around somewhere because the woman is incapable of just sitting still for 30 seconds. If I had that problem I am sure my house would be much cleaner, but I did not inherit that trait from her. I am perfectly content sitting here doing nothing, drink in hand, on this perfect spring day.

The eldest child has been on Spring Break. I'm not going to lie, a solid week of mommy + 2 boys did not sound promising, especially when it started off with rain. Luckily the rain cleared and we managed to fit in 3 different sleepovers, a trip to the zoo, a park play date, Easter and tomorrow...REST!

Here are a few pics of my absolutely (if I do say so myself) boys from the park and the zoo.
Brotherly love at the zoo. After 12 tries of getting a picture of them together, looking at the camera and smiling, this is as good as I get. Personally, I think it says a lot :)


My Polar Bear 

He was hiding from the goats, he had no interest in feeding them but he did want to eat the crackers himself!

The park. My gosh I love these pictures.



BFF's


And with that, I leave you with...ROTTEN!


4 comments:

natalie said...

Aww, it looks like they had a lot of fun! Love the pics of the littlest one! He is rotten ;)

Anonymous said...

You've gotten quite good with the camera of yours lady! My favorite is the pic of T2 eating the goat crackers!

andrea said...

love the pictures, a lot!
especially the rotten one!

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

omg sooo cute! love the park pics:) you do get some good ones!

gage is in such a GOD-awful-rotten-make his mom want to run away-terrible 2's going on terrible 3's phase right now!!! i could GO NUTS! in fact i did, on SATURDAY and tonite!!

ughhhhh! does it ever stop??